Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Thank You Angela Marie!

Thanks to Angela Marie at Rocks and Garbage, I have something cool to post today. This site here will generate a "cloud" using common words from your blog like this:




I removed and replaced a few words. It listed Natalie and Caroline, but not Elisa or Tristan so I added them in place of "end" and "two." It also listed "Catholic," but not "Latter-Day Saint", "LDS", or "Mormon"-make of that what you will. (BEG) I went ahead and deleted it, though it pained me some to do so. It does describe many of the people I love best in the world, but it really doesn't describe me, so off it went. I didn't add my actual religious affiliation, though. If the "word cloud" didn't peg me as LDS, far be it from me to argue. LOL! Not only can you show this off on your blog, you can buy a t-shirt too. Though it seemed like an egotistical thing to do, I went ahead and ordered one. (You don't pay until they contact you and let you know your shirt is printable.) I may never have my once dreamed-of career as a writer, but I do have this silly little blog and I thought a t-shirt might be fun. It certainly will be unique among the tan-and-tone crowd.

4 comments:

Melessa Gregg said...

Ooh! A tote bag! That's better than a t-shirt. I wonder if the place takes suggestions? Until then, I will have yet another t-shirt to wear while working out-provided I actually bother to work out. :>)

Anonymous said...

Can I get a little of your gym motivation? I have been lacking and even the purchase of my iPod hasn't helped! Although I do enjoy listening to my iPod at work...unfortunately, it has only been to gym a grand total of 3 times since I bought it (for Christmas). Even my ever-expanding waist and hipline hasn't motivated me! :P

Melessa Gregg said...

Motivated? Me? I go to a place where my exercise consists of lying on a table and having it move for me. Actually, I also try to go up and down the stairs here x number of times, and I was doing good with my walks to the end of the road and back at the house, then the road froze up and still hasn't thawed. It's good to know a iPod might not be the miracle cure I think it will-I really want one and it really isn't in the budget right now.

Toni said...

I can't get the bloody thing to work for me! All I get is a box w/a red "X" in it. Grrrr.