I was all set to write quite the post today. I had to deal with the administrative side of higher education this morning and that always makes me cranky. I won't go into the detail too much, because I think it might make good material for tomorrow's post. But while reading my favorite blogs today, I found something that made me even more excited than this morning's email exchange, and in a good way this time. Apparently,
I'm NUMBER TWO!!
13 comments:
Was waiting for you to post this so I could say CONGRATS!! ...and to think, you owe it all to me (for introducing you to b4b, I mean)...
*faraway look*
:)
WooWoo!
Way to go!
Thanks Kimberly-Ann AND el-e-e! And I was just thinking I owed this all to you! Well, both of you really. :>)
Yippee, Melessa! Right on, girl! Congratulations!
Congratulations! :)
Congrats!
And in a completely immature side note. hehehe.. You said that you're number 2!
Thanks Arbee!
Chris-Yeah, I know. And I really wanted to inset an immature joke about it, but I tried to be mature and not say anything.
And thanks to Libby too! I didn't mean to forget you, I was just giggling over the #2 reference 'cause I'm immature like that.
Congratulations on your b4b victory, and thank you so much for your recent visits and comments :)
I'd say congrats but I'm still snorting over Chris' #2 crack. Ahh, ok, pun wasn't intended there. You know...crack...never mind. I'm going to hang my head in shame now.
Congrats on the No. Two!!
Sandy, stop snorting my crack! lol
Being immature is fun!!
Hey, congratulations! That post was really great-- I'm glad you got some recognition!
Post a Comment