I'm going to start dinner while the kids watch the second Eloise DVD. They saw the first one yesterday. Hopefully, they will feel up to reviewing them later tonight. Did I mention I got them for free just for advertising them here? It made me feel like a real writer, and it made the girls pretty darn happy too.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
"Will You Stop Touching Me!"
If that last blog post could talk, that's what it would say to me. Since I first hit 'publish post' I've edited the text twice three times and changed my link once. I thought it prudent to discuss my background a bit since one of the biggest secrets about domestic violence seems to be that it affects all demographics. Then, I decided to link to Angela's "I Will Speak Out" website (where she was kind enough to link to the aforementioned post-thank you!) instead of her regular blog. I think I'm done tweaking it now, so feel free to go back and read (or re-read) it at your convenience.
I'm going to start dinner while the kids watch the second Eloise DVD. They saw the first one yesterday. Hopefully, they will feel up to reviewing them later tonight. Did I mention I got them for free just for advertising them here? It made me feel like a real writer, and it made the girls pretty darn happy too.
I'm going to start dinner while the kids watch the second Eloise DVD. They saw the first one yesterday. Hopefully, they will feel up to reviewing them later tonight. Did I mention I got them for free just for advertising them here? It made me feel like a real writer, and it made the girls pretty darn happy too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You *are* a *real* writer, babe. And a wonderful one at that!
Thanks Hon!
Post a Comment