
With the usual hat tip to Laura at Organizing Junkie for putting this list together!
Monday-Fettucine Alfredo with Spinach and Mushrooms (I got the recipe from e-mealz.com when I used to be a subscriber and don't feel right about posting it.)
Tuesday-Chicken Enchiladas (Dave's recipe, maybe I'll post it Tuesday.)
Wednesday-Grilled Cheese and Soup (Likely chicken noodle soup from the chicken broth I will make when I boil and shred the chicken breasts for Tuesday's enchiladas)
Thursday-Beef Stew (Held over from last week's menu because I made salisbury steak tonight instead. I love Sandra's recipes, and more importantly-so do the kids! We had the Monterey chicken last Sunday.)
Friday-Pizza night (sometimes homemade, sometimes $5 from Little Caesar's)
Saturday-Football watch-party potluck
Sunday-Whatever strikes my fancy while making next week's grocery list and menu.
10 comments:
Sounds delicious!
Emma
I wish I could go to your watch party! Alas, our ward has it's Christmas party that night so it'll be DVR for me. The EQ president is throwing a fit about having the party that day but I guess there is no getting out of it.
Sounds like a great week! Enjoy!
The salisbury steak sounds fabulous! Thanks for linking to the recipe!
Sherry
Yum, you're making me hungry, that all sounds soooo good! :)
Have a great day and a wonderful week!
Looks Great!!
Thanks for all the compliments on my menu. So far, so good. (We just finished our fettucine.)
Christy-I can see how the EQ would be sad about that. I'm thinking if it happened in our branch, the watch party would wind up doubling as the Christmas party. I'll try not to spoil the ending for you.
Melessa, I posted the chicken cordon Bleu recipe on my blog.
Your menu this week looks delicious.
Believe it or not, grilled cheese and soup is one of my favorite winter meals, but I get groans and moans all the way around the table when I make it. Go figure!
My kids love the grilled cheese, the soup-not so much. In fact, I have a sandwich maker and the kids often make the sandwiches themselves.
Post a Comment