Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Works For Me Wednesday

I have extremely finicky eaters here, three of whom like pancakes and one who will only eat waffles. Last week's menu had breakfast for dinner. Anticipating my son's reaction (I HATE PANCAKES!!), I remembered a little trick I learned in college and thought I would give it a try:


Take out one of these and plug it in



Mix up a package of this with the pancake/waffle recipe on the back of the box.
Add 1/4 cup of batter to each sandwich triangle in the Snackster. Close and cook for four minutes.

The result? Triangle shaped pancake puffs that even my son can't refuse. I would have taken a picture, but they were eaten before I could get my camera. Full tummies, happy kids, and no leftovers?! Works for me! For more great ideas, check out Rocks In My Dryer.

No comments: