Monday, February 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Since I'm on my kids' computer, I'm missing my cute little menu graphic. Just because I'm crazy busy this week doesn't mean we aren't eating:

Monday-Meatball Stew and cornbread
Tuesday-Spaghetti (and leftover meatballs), French bread, and salad
Wednesday-Rotisserie chicken (made with my cool Tupperware micro-cooker-you will never find an easier recipe*), crescent rolls, and green bean casserole
Thursday-Macaroni and cheese and ham
Friday-Take-out (likely pizza for the kids and I'll be eating with the YW at Standards Night Live-we're doing a School House Rock skit, aren't we cool!)

* Season inside and out of whole chicken (thawed), place in microcooker and cook in microwave for 7 minutes per pound-they come out tasty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the microcooker, I will have to look in to that!

Your menu looks great again this week. I hope you have had a great Monday!

Annie said...

Meatball stew, I love making that!
Have a great week.
blessings
Annie

Melessa Gregg said...

jill-I used to sell Tupperware and earned mine super-cheap. They are really fun to cook with. Thanks for the visit.

annie-Ours was really good. I hope you are having a good week too.

Unknown said...

I make a Turkey Meatball Soup with whole wheat spaghetti. Yummy.
You have a great menu planned. See you next week.