Again, a new hard drive on my laptop means I no longer have the menu graphic. I could go grab it from Organizing Junkie again, but she is promising a new one soon and I think I'll just wait for it. Anyway, here's this week's menu:
Monday-Chicken enchiladas (One of the few things Dave loves to fix-he makes a good taco ring too.)
Tuesday-Meatball subs
Wednesday-Pasta salad and rolls
Thursday-Something from the drive-thru (it's one of those double-booked days)
Friday-Grandma's house, grandma's choice (probably pizza for the kids and Chinese for us)
Saturday-Fancy shmancy party food for me, who knows what Dave will feed the kids?
Dave's Chicken Enchiladas
1-1.5 lbs cooked, shredded chicken breast
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 can Chicken and Rice soup
1 bag grated Mexi-cheese (he likes to use to 4 cup bag, I prefer the 2 cup)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put chicken and cheese in tortilla and roll it up, place 6-8 of these in 9x13 baking pan. Mix together the three cans of soup and pour over the enchiladas. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Put in oven for about 30 minutes.
For more (and better) recipes-check out Laura's blog!
12 comments:
The enchilada recipe sounds great.
Your menu sounds delicious.
Hope your week is full of blessings~
Annie
I so can't believe they killed off Dixie, but I have to admit they had her story line really bland. And only in Pine Valley can someone with BabyDoll for her name become a lead character. Which she is still alive.....thanks to Josh.
Oh, I've finally updated my blog. Just an FYI. ;0)
Hmmm - that enchilada recipe sounds nice and easy.
I'm going to try it out.
Thanks for visiting me!
annie-Thanks! It's really my Dh's recipe.
jennifer-It was pretty bland, but to outright kill her? And this after ditching the actress who plays Brooke without even a parting scene. I think these new writers are smoking crack.
marcia-I hope you like it!
Sounds like a pretty easy week (menu-wise). The enchilada recipe sounds really yummy-can't wait to try it. Thanks!
gotta love it when the hubby cooks! :o)
have a great week!
I agree the new writers must be smokin something. I totally forgot about Brooke. I met her once a long time ago when she and the actor who played Jesse came to Sooner Fashion and Mom took me and Angie to see them not long after we moved up there. Good times!
jen-If you try the enchiladas, let me know how it goes.
Alison-He's home during the evenings so rarely that this really WAS a treat.
Jennifer-I never knew that. That's cool!
I met Travis Larkin (ex-Travis) and the guy who played Max on One Life to Live at either Sooner or Crossroads when they came here. I can't remember Max's real name right now. He was really cute though!
I don't like that they killed Dixie. I'm okay with Babe still being alive but I can't really stand Josh. He's coming across like an obsessed stalker. Especially now that he's taking care of Babe. Creepy.
Well, I did get to meet Walt Willey once upon John's birthday-and he rode in my sister's minivan after befriending my ex-BIL.
Now that's a recipe that my teen can prepare.
You have some great menu picks.
rona-Thanks and I hope your family likes it!
Post a Comment