
I managed to grocery shop this afternoon so I've got no excuses not to plan my menu. If it looks familiar, it's because I'm using a lot from Menus 4 Moms this week. I'm actually using next week's menu because that's the most recent addition to my Inbox.
Monday-Turkey cutlets, crescent rolls, peas, and cranberry sauce (a deviation from this week's M4M menu)
Tuesday-Breakfast for dinner (inspired by M4M, but I'm making my favorite Jiffy mix pancakes instead)
Wednesday-Crockpot lasagna (M4M recipe)
Thursday-Oven-fried chicken (ditto)
Friday-Whatever Pizza Shuttle delivers to Grandma's
Saturday-Cookout-Dave's in charge
Sunday-Likely a bean pot roast-I'm not 100% decided.
For more good recipes, check out Laura's blog!
8 comments:
Mmm, Turkey Cutlets sounds like something I should give a whirl. You have some terrific recipe picks.
pancakes sounds yummy for dinner! i used to wonder if i can have it for dinner now i know it's not weird,lol!
thanks for sharing!
YOur Friday's pizza plan cracks me up. That's the way I feel when it comes to Fridays.
Mmmmm...turkey cutlets! I love the name of your blog; I find myself saying that frequently!
Could you email me your jiffy mix pancakes "recipe"? Please? :o)
Love,
Jen
Mmmmmm. Pizza Shuttle. I miss it.
I always try and get a Pizza Shuttle pizza when I'm in town. I don't know what it is about it---probably just college memories--because there are certainly better pizza places around.
rona-Your turkey dinner sounds good too! Thanks for visiting
Jennyr-It may be weird, but we LOVE pancakes for breakfast.
scribbit-I live in the boonies where there is no delivery, so when we spend Friday night in town at my grandma's, I go a little crazy.
his girl-I say it a lot too-so I just HAD to use it myself.
Jen-I'll email you, but it's easy. Buy a box of Jiffy muffin mix and use the pancake recipe on the side of it instead of making muffins. (Presuming they have Jiffy mix in Yankeeville-LOL!)
christy-I was thinking about this as I ate it last week. It's totally the college flashbacks.
Looks like you have a great week of meals planned--yum to the turkey cutlets and the pizza! Have a nice week!
Post a Comment