With the usual hat tip to Sooner Scotty who did this first, here is this week's edition of Music Monday.
1. I Move On-Chicago soundtrack (came from my CD collection)
2. The Phantom of the Opera-soundtrack (came from the iTunes soundtrack sale, but I had a pretty good copy on cassette tape once upon a time)
3. Broken-Kenneth Cope (came from iTunes after I heard him perform live at Time Out for Women)
4. Dancing Through Life-Wicked soundtrack (also an iTunes purchase-not one of my all-time favorites, but it came with the album)
5. I'm Going to Go Back There Someday-Gonzo (from my Muppets 25th Anniversary CD)
6. March of the Wicked-Wicked soundtrack (see my explanation for #4)
7. He Lives in You-Lebo M (from a Disney's Greatest Hits CD)
8. Vacation-The Go-Go's (purchased from iTunes in honor of being the only song I've ever karaoked in public-I sang it with my friend Christy on her 21st birthday)
9. Bye Bye Blackbird-Joe Cocker (from my Sleepless in Seattle soundtrack CD)
10. Not Counting You-Garth Brooks (from my Garth Brooks CD, I think this was the first CD he ever released)
4 comments:
Dude, we were so WILD! ;)
BTW, Google Alerts is a program (offered by Google) that you can put search terms into (like Sooners, football, nuns, etc.) and google searches news stories everyday for those terms and when it finds stories that mention them emails you the stories.
You can sign up here http://www.google.com/alerts
Christy-We sure thought we were.
Scotty-Maybe I will sign up, but will more users thwart your 'take over the world' plan?
Go ahead and sign up...if you dare!
No one will be able to stop the almighty power of a fully operational SoonerScotty google alert!
Bwa-hahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment