Saturday, December 22, 2007

Two Weeks Ago

Before the ice storms, before Aunt M fell, and before I spent my week buying up all the novelty inventory of lots of stores with the word "Dollar" in their title so we could sell them back to adorable school kids for about twenty-five cents more than we paid in the first place; one of my best friends got married in a beautiful ceremony at Meinder's Hall of Mirrors located, appropriately, inside the Civic Center in downtown OKC. Among the highlights were Dirk nervously placing his arm around Lanie at the altar only to wind up grabbing her rear-end (must be a nervous groom thing, because I've seen it happen before), taking "cleavage" pictures with the rest of the former Rainbow girls at the wedding, seeing the looks of surprise on my daughters' faces when I started dancing with Chris, Lanie, and Wendy (that seemed to say "Who are you and what have you done with my mother?!); and being joined on the dance floor by Vickie and Mary Kay. I could go on and on about it, but you probably just want to see the pictures (and you can thank Chris for those!):




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! I'm glad the ice storm waited until AFTER the wedding.