Thursday, April 03, 2008

How I Spent My Thursday

If Blue Man Group isn't on the Stuff White People Like blog, they totally should be. Also, I loved their show tonight. Hey! I'm white, aren't I? They put on a good show!

(And no, we saw no familiar "faces" tonight. And yes, Chris hit me. And then we both died laughing when the opening act played one clip in particular from Office Space. Really, what were the odds?!)

5 comments:

Christina said...

That's not entirely true.. There was a look of total blankness/awkwardness that was familiar like our often confused friend has sometimes. The show was fun though!

(Oh - And no I don't know what the Other face looks like and I'm actually rather happy about that.)

Anonymous said...

Blue Man Group performed in OKC? I wonder when they're coming in my direction. I've been wanting to see them for years, and now that I know they're touring I expect them to grace my fair city before long.

I think I'm jealous. Also, a bit confused by the second paragraph of your post, but I'm just going with it.

Carmel said...

Hey M -- love the new header and the new pic. I've been AWOL for a bit, so catching up. I like the Blue Man Group too, and I'm not "white" technically. Can you imagine, explaining what you do for a living if you are one of those guys? "Uh, I paint myself blue and entertain white people...". - C

Anonymous said...

They were here?

Anonymous said...

I recently saw the BMG at their [relatively] new pavillion here in Orlando, and I thought it was one of the most bizarre, entertaining, and creative live-experiences! I'm so happy I had the opportunity to go.