Tonight, Dave and I are off to the True Colors tour at the Zoo Amphitheatre. On the schedule are the B-52's, Joan Jett, one of the guys from Erasure, Margaret Cho, and of course; Cyndi Lauper! I've been excited about this concert since April and if my good friend Wendy hadn't originally purchased the tickets (before she realized she would have a baby less than a week old at home and sold them to me) I might not have bothered.
I spent the day shopping for clothes and shoes with my three girls while Tristan had his first day at Cub Scout Day Camp. I'm off to pick him up soon. It's rare that life hands me a good Monday, but it seems that today really has been so far. My only regret for the day is this: RIP George Carlin
Thanks for all the secret laughs when my friends and I used to sneak your albums out of my parents cabinets and listen to them on my record player in my room. And thanks for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure too. Sadly, one of my generations biggest contributions to film making.
1 comment:
Bill and Ted? Eh.
How about Jersey Girl, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Funny Guy.
Post a Comment