When my blog was re-designed, I noticed that my Twitter updates disappeared from the sidebar. I think I could restore them, or I could just resort to a weekly phone-it-in style blog post wherein I cut and paste my best tweets of the week here instead. I think I'll go with Plan B (Psst...they make more sense if you start at the bottom and scroll back up):
@frageelay Yes. I tried really hard to be cynical the whole time she spoke, but lost it when the girls came out with her. about 8 hours ago from web in reply to frageelay
@frageelay I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't remember. I thought I could until I started writing the post. Getting old... about 20 hours ago from web in reply to frageelay
@photobonnie I have one too! I beat the dog to the paper that morning. Much to his chagrin. about 22 hours ago from web in reply to photobonnie
DH has a cold and thinks it might be the death of him. Funny, I think so too. about 22 hours ago from web
Is Monday over yet? 03:15 PM August 25, 2008 from web
@frageelay Argh! Annoying! Natalie's friends aren't so bad about that, but Caroline's? Whole 'nother story. 09:11 PM August 24, 2008 from web in reply to frageelay
@theredneckdiva I knew you could relate. ;>) 06:12 PM August 24, 2008 from web in reply to theredneckdiva
What is up with my 10 year-old and every sentence out of her mouth being a challenge to my authori-tay?! The teen years are gonna stink... 05:37 PM August 24, 2008 from web
Stayed home with a sick kid today, but now I'm feeling kinda icky too. 11:58 AM August 24, 2008 from web
@frageelay Nah! That's only if you start talking to your cats like they are people. Wait! Aw cr@p! It seems I have to go ingest cyanide now 08:04 AM August 22, 2008 from web in reply to frageelay
@photobonnie I'll look for her. IF the dog doesn't get to the paper before me. He's done it every morning this week. And yet, I let him live 09:27 PM August 21, 2008 from web in reply to photobonnie
There's 15 minutes shaved off my life. Phew! Glad we paid w/cc and had a record of everything. BTW, people answering phones at SW rock! 09:15 PM August 21, 2008 from web
Logged on to southwest.com to email info to favorite Uncle Bob. It said I had NO UPCOMING TRIPS! It was a glitch, but it stopped my heart. 09:14 PM August 21, 2008 from web
@photobonnie So it's 14 hours from here to there? Good to know in case I ever want to road trip. Couldn't do that with the kiddos though. 09:12 PM August 21, 2008 from web in reply to photobonnie
I should really just accept the fact that I am not an instinctive cook and that I NEED step-by-step instructions. 06:02 PM August 21, 2008 from web
@fionaPB It's only hypocritcal if you get caught. 12:23 PM August 21, 2008 from web in reply to fionaPB
@frageelay I second Tee! Read it The ending was sad, but it was inspiring rather than depressing. The audio is on my iPod waiting 12:22 PM August 21, 2008 from web in reply to frageelay
@frageelay Also, Eddie Vedder did the soundtrack. Appropriate for the time period of the movie and also hauntingly beautiful 11:06 AM August 21, 2008 from web in reply to frageelay
@frageelay VERY good-though remember our tastes differ. I could kick myself because I stuck it in my luggage for FRED and forgot I had it 11:05 AM August 21, 2008 from web in reply to frageelay
@frageelay Saw the words "Alaska road trip" and had a mild panic attack! Expanation: I just watched Into the Wild yesterday. 10:10 AM August 21, 2008 from web in reply to frageelay
Cataloging random pieces of silver today including several spoons. Guess which 80's sitcom theme song is now stuck in my head? Argh! 10:09 AM August 21, 2008 from web
@PixieMegh Only a four year-old could get away with it! 06:41 PM August 20, 2008 from web in reply to PixieMegh
Elisa just asked her Daddy "Do you have a baby in your tummy?" When he said "No," she countered with "Then why are you fat?" ROTFL! 06:38 PM August 20, 2008 from web
Note to XM Radio: Beastie Boys "Brass Monkey" is NOT a "lost hit of the 80's" if even I have heard it before today. 05:39 PM August 20, 2008 from web
Just finished watching Into the Wild, don't know if it helped or hurt things-but I was definitely in the right mood for that one. 12:40 PM August 20, 2008 from web
So glad I ordered Prang watercolors and Cray-pas from amazon.com now that they won't get used. 10:31 PM August 19, 2008 from web
Sending Elisa to old pre-school for now. Worried about $ and mad that none of the supplies I already purchased are on her new supply list 10:30 PM August 19, 2008 from web
Kill. Me. Now. 09:11 PM August 19, 2008 from web
@photobonnie Oh definitely bring the boots. And avoid McGee Dr. at all costs! 06:55 PM August 19, 2008 from web in reply to photobonnie
@photobonnie So far, it's not too bad. The problems seem to be worse in OKC. But the rain hasn't really stopped for 2 days now, so we'll see 06:43 PM August 19, 2008 from web in reply to photobonnie
@mariapa Apparently, I had a little too much faith in 'what goes around comes around' or I was a jerk w/o realizing it. 06:14 PM August 19, 2008 from web in reply to mariapa
@photobonnie Glad (and sorry) to know I'm not alone in my me v. public school struggle 04:33 PM August 19, 2008 from web in reply to photobonnie
Been ignoring something since yesterday. Finally had a little meltdown and spilled it all on my blog. I'll spare you the link. Just b warned 03:25 PM August 19, 2008 from web
Just bought the plane tickets-we are going to Seattle in three weeks! Woo hoo! 01:10 PM August 19, 2008 from web
Got my 69th hit! I win! (Thanks to the Freddie who made it possible.) 09:07 PM August 18, 2008 from web
I have 67 hits on my StatCounter tonight. I'm really hoping I get 2 more before midnight. 'Cause I'm really a 12 year-old boy on the inside. 08:52 PM August 18, 2008 from web
Another Back to School night has come and gone...I guess this whole school year thing is going to start whether I like it or not. 08:44 PM August 18, 2008 from web
I just love that post workout, post shower buzz. You would think it would motivate me to work out more often... 01:11 PM August 18, 2008 from twhirl
Or you could just follow me on Twitter too!
2 comments:
hey - thanks for commenting on my blog! i read yours all the time - i'm a little bit of a lurker ... but you crack me up!
Emily-I love your blog! I'm glad I haven't scared you off yet!
Post a Comment