Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #52

#52 eh? I guess I've been at this for a year now. Or that I've posted a year's worth of them-some weeks I skip it. Anyway, I've got a Stake YW Presidency meeting tonight and those can take awhile, so I'm posting early. I took a ton of pictures at the St. Louis Zoo last weekend. So here are 13 of my favorites:
    See look! There is a bear in one of my posts. Nothing more dangerous than a sleepy grizzly
    Penguins! (It was COLD in that exhibit!)
    More bears (still sleepy ones, though)!
    Giraffes are still my favorite
    Why did this make me want to sing the Veggie Tales Cebu' song?
    Sea Lion show
    Golden Pheasant-even with the wires, I HAD to get a picture.
    Possibly my favorite picture of the day!
    Rhino crossing (loved the habitat)
    Zaboo?
    The lioness wasn't very sleepy...
    How did that wild animal get here? (We brought him home. Don't tell the zoo.)
For more Thursday Thirteens, click here!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love the bears.

JO said...

We haven't been to the zoo for a long, long time.

Here's my entry -- http://www.joarduo.com/2008/09/tt-48-13-movies.html

Happy TT!

Tiffany said...

Great pics. You must have a good camera!

Jennifer Chasse said...

Wow. I love the zoo. We used to go to the San Diego Zoo every week. Great pictures.

Christina said...

I hope you have a cage for that last one. He looks a little wild.

Bonnie said...

Those are some great pictures. I love giraffes.

Lisa G said...

Great TT! I love the zoo. My favorites are also the giraffes. The baby ones are a hoot!

Melessa Gregg said...

Thanks to all the visiting TT'ers, I've visited all your lists too!

Tiffany-I bought my very nice camera a year ago and only now do I feel like I know what I'm doing.

Chris-Oh yes, we have several cages for him. He IS wild.

Photo Bonnie-Giraffes are my FAVORITE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my Beautiful Day post. I'm glad I can make you smile.

Mia Celeste said...

What great pictures you took! I love going to the zoo.

Melessa Gregg said...

Brenda-The only things I knew for sure about St. Louis was that it had the Arch and an awesome zoo, so we saw both!