I took way too many pictures on the Seattle trip, so I will have to do this in 2 parts. Here is Part 1:
A Perfect breakfast spot for Elisa (heavily obsessed with mermaids)
And for Tristan (heavily obsessed with chocolate)
Northwestern Charm
or is it stereotype?
Favorite Uncle Bob & the next generation of nieces and nephews to spoil
Swimming upstream
Pitiful attempts at artistic photos
Bob's house key...aka the sign of a Sooner who has been in Washington too long.
At least he still owns a red shirt
The game at kick-off v. the game after half-time (where did they all go?)
Just about to score...
OK, OU may have a great football team, but do we have a view like this? Alas, no.
(Stay tuned for Part 2...meanwhile, check out more Weekly Winners!)

3 comments:
Your set is so diverse; I love it!
Um... your first "pitiful" artistic photo, in particular, is so NOT pitiful. I adore it!
Great pics showing lots of fun!
Post a Comment