Saturday, January 31, 2009
An Overdue Acknowledgement
A few weeks ago in the midst of 1st trimester ickiness and the usual four-kid chaos, I got a sweet comment from Georgie congratulating me on my nomination for the 2008 Okie Blogger Awards. (Congrats to you too, Georgie!) I was very touched. This is my third year to be nominated, and I am always very excited about it-even though I have as yet been the eternal Okie Blogger bridesmaid and have yet to win. Nonetheless, I have met some of my favorite people (and still hope to meet a few more someday) as a result of these awards and I am honored yet again to be included in their numbers. This year, I am nominated for Best Commentary and Best Inspirational blog. I've got some pretty impressive competition. If you are an active Okie blogger, I invite you to check out all the nominees for this year and if you are so inclined, feel free to vote for me! Though I do love being a bridesmaid. Voting is open through February 7th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You definitely deserve the nomination! I was shocked that someone nominated me, but it means I live that much closer, so surely we will get to meet. That would be really very cool.
You get all the fun of being a bridesmaid without the expense of a tacky dress. Enjoy! And here's hoping this year you become the bride, or at least catch the bouquet.
Thanks for the link. We'll definitely have to get together at the awards...are they having them this year? I've lost track.
Post a Comment