Sunday, February 08, 2009

More Like the Maid of Honor

The results of the 2008 Okie Blogger awards are in, and yet again, I'm a bridesmaid rather than a bride. BUT, I did get runner-up for Best Commentary this year. Let's be honest, was I really going to beat these ladies? I'm just surprised that I came in second. Congrats to Today in Idabel Oklahoma! (And yay me for moving one step closer in the bridal party!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your HM!!!! your blog rocks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you for moving closer. You know I love your blog.

Melessa Gregg said...

Thanks Georgie and Maggie! I've found and even met some of my very favorite people thanks to the Okie Blogger Awards!

Anonymous said...

That's how I felt last year. Not so much this year...lol

Congrats!

Jean Warner said...

Congratulations on being runner-up for the 2008 Okie Blog Award for Best Commentary. That is a BIG DEAL! And you certainly deserved it! Keep up the great work.

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Congrats. Those crazy Idabel ladies. They gave us all weed for votes. JUST KIDDING!!!! Really. hahahahaha

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

p.s. the great thing about being the maid of honor and never the bride is you never get divorced and you don't have to do any stinky man laundry. there's always an upside (from 1 runner up to another).

Melessa Gregg said...

JenX67-They're funny ladies! At least it made it easier for me to cast a vote against myself. And I agree that it's easier to be the Maid of Honor.