As suspected, we got a lot of nothing in the end. It rained yesterday and snowed on and off this afternoon, but nothing froze and nothing stuck. This was a good thing as we held church leadership meetings this morning and had ladies drive in from as far as Ada and Ardmore to attend (and props to them for making that trip because the weather really was iffy and a lot of women from Norman and closer areas were no-shows). I'm glad they made it here and back home safely. Of course, this also meant that the meeting wasn't cancelled and that I had to teach today, and that always scares me. But, I think that went well too. It was also easy to get Caroline to and from her 1 p.m. birthday party once the meetings were over and to pick up all of the kids from my grandmother's after that. Since then, I've been very happy to stay holed-up in my house with my kids even IF the weather didn't require it.
Of course, a little farther to the Northwest, BritGal has a very different story to tell about the snow in Oklahoma this weekend.
2 comments:
Tulsa? 6.2", they say, but I see about 2" still there. :)
We got about 8in of the big fluffy wet stuff and today it is all gone...it was great snowball/snowman makin snow LOVED it...but I am soooo ready for spring!
Post a Comment