Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday Flashback

I'm posting this now in case we don't have power tomorrow. The ice storm is rolling in as predicted even as I sit here typing this. I'm hoping for the best since we have plans to take Caroline to Dallas for her birthday on Saturday, but also spent yesterday and Tuesday picking up bottled water and toilet paper *just in case*. Either way, I hope it doesn't end up like the ice storm of 2007. In case you've forgotten that one, here are some pictures of my parents' house buried in trees to refresh your memory:





4 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I hope it's not too bad and y'all don't lose power!

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

i thought my photo was bad. bless their hearts!

Melessa Gregg said...

Nancy-Thanks! So far, we are OK. We'll see what tomorrow holds...

Jen-Your photo was bad. That was one bad storm.

Charleen said...

Wishing you the best with the weather! It is bad enough when i rains and freezes a little but when power lines go down, that is awful.