Monday, August 30, 2010

Repetitive Much?

Although it's tempting, I'm not going to take down that last post. However, I will apologize for repeating that particular theme so often on my blog. After I posted it last night, I remembered about three other posts that are eerily similar to it that I have already written. I like what I wrote, but I failed to cover the process that helped me arrive at my most recent conclusions; and that is what I really wanted to write about last night: the process. A new work week is beginning, a trip to Seattle for a family wedding is looming; so I'm not sure when I will be able to write what I actually wanted here. But I did want to let anyone who has been kind enough to read here for any amount of time that I'm very aware I just reinvented the wheel with that last one, and I will try to write something more interesting when time permits.

*Ironically, I just finished chaperoning a District Weekend at Lake Eufaula. The motel had plentiful WiFi and I brought my laptop in anticipation of that, but even when I did have a little spare time; I had no inclination to do anything but live in the moment with my daughter and the other girls. And I offer no apology for that whatsoever. :)

No comments: