With a hat tip to the lovely AGK who posted this on Facebook at just the right time:
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -Harvey Fierstein
Or as one of my very favorite movies stars once said:
"Do you hear that, New York?! The frog is staying!!" -Kermit the Frog, The Muppets Take Manhattan
More to come...
4 comments:
The frog is staying. Love it!
Is it wrong that I can't wait until the first mean comment so I can go off on them like 4th of July? It's fine to disagree, but to be a rude butthead about it on here would be like coming into your home and spitting in your face.
Since you like your quotes today, here's a keeper: "Screw 'em if they can't take a joke!" Tanya & Rosie - Mamma Mia
LOL! I ♥ Kermit. And your blog. I'm so glad you're staying.
Tiffany-Those are the words that run through my head anytime I'm tempted to give up in the face of something difficult. Which means I *may* be taking this Muppet fan business a bit too far. But really, is that possible?
Chris-That is EXACTLY how I felt. Like someone walked into MY sanctuary and spit in my face.
Nikki-You love Kermit? I KNEW there was a reason I liked you. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment