Monday, October 25, 2010

Note to Self:

Did you know that when you send a message to several of your friends on Facebook that one of those friends might not realize it wasn't pjust just personal correspondence between just that two of you and that she might reply to you (AND everyone else) with all manner of embarrassing but funny TMI about both of you that not everyone you sent the original message to needs to read? Well, if you didn't know before, you do now. And also, you can't delete said message OR said reply out of anyone's Inbox once you've sent it either. Consider yourself warned...I sure wish I had been. This has been this month's public service announcement for the technologically impaired. Doh!

(It's OK, Chris. I really do still love you. And I also haven't stopped laughing yet. I hope you are still laughing too.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had known then what I know now about DeMolay I would have joined right up!

Unknown said...

I do what I can to amuse you. lol

Melessa Gregg said...

@Anon-It didn't always work out like that for everyone.

@Chris-That's why I love you!