Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Favorite Christmas Special



I've always related to Charlie Brown. I've never been the smartest, cutest, or most talented person in the group. I often feel passed over or a little bit left out because I never have and never will know how to be the star that shines the brightest. And I ALWAYS get overwhelmed/depressed at least once or twice during the holiday season. Is it any wonder that this particular show has always been my favorite. (And the fact that I am the mom of two thumb-sucking, blanket-wielding children is just icing on the cake.)

5 comments:

M&Co. said...

When Linus explains the meaning of Christmas, it always makes me a little teary.

Melessa Gregg said...

Me too.

Anonymous said...

That is the only Christmas special I've watched this year. By far my favorite. Love you!

Jen

Hautemama said...

That special makes me feel like a kid. I love it. And I love anything by Charles Schulz.
We just went to the museum on the OU campus-I think it was called the Natural History Museum. If thats your museum...it was awesome.

Melessa Gregg said...

Jen-Love you too!

Hautemama-My museum is much smaller, but I used to volunteer there and it IS awesome!