Friday, January 28, 2011

I Guess His Ears Were Burning Last Night

This morning while driving the kids to school, I totally saw The Jerk (a.k.a. the abusive high school ex) riding his bicycle*. He went right by my car and I didn't even swerve to hit him once. That earns me some good karma, right?

*No, he is not stalking me. His grandmother lives close to the kids' school and he was just a few yards from her house when he pedaled by. I doubt he even saw us.

3 comments:

Christina said...

ah.. such restraint. lol

Melessa Gregg said...

It would have been SO easy too, Chris. He was close enough to the car for me to recognize his face. Not that I thought about it...;)

Unknown said...

OH MY!! such restraint! He was on his "bicycle?" LOL I saw him on his scooter in my mind. (just snorted some of my water it's still so comical!) Not that you need it but am SO PROUD of you .... :)