Monday, January 17, 2011
I'm Not Really Mental
I'm just frustrated. And I'm better now. There was no school which meant no after-school activities today and I earned myself some comp time while I helped some Tiger Cubs earn a merit badge at work this morning. I had a nice time by myself at Penn Square (I was already in the neighborhood, right?) and I even have some gift card money left. (I'm thrifty, what can I say?) Amazingly, I have NO meetings tomorrow outside of regular working hours (and the one meeting I do have scheduled at work for tomorrow is one that I'm happy about). On Wednesdays, I only have one drop-off after school. And Thursdays are my free night. So, had I stopped to put things into perspective yesterday; I might have handled my day with a bit more dignity and grace. Maybe. It was a pretty bad day yesterday. I'm glad today was better.
Labels:
Argh,
Mi Vida Loca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melessa - We ALL have bad days. I am so glad yours is improving. Will be back!
Thanks Andrea! I was so excited to see you back in the blogging world! I'm glad you stopped by!
Post a Comment