Anyway, this blogthing looked fun and easy, and it was even somewhat accurate. And I wasn't even sure what songs were popular in 2004!
| 100 Years by Five for Fighting |
"Every day's a new day... 15 there's still time for you Time to buy and time to choose Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this When you only got 100 years to live" 2004 was about thinking and reflecting - but isn't every year? |
Did you play? What 2004 song were you? Feel free to tell me in the Comments section.
4 comments:
I was "This Love" by Maroon 5.
Here's some 6 degrees of separation for you.
My friend's best friend's brother is the guitarist for Maroon 5 (he grew up in Lincoln)and his brother in law is Carl's grandpa's wife's grandson. So, I'm like totally related to Maroon 5.
Totally related-I like Maroon 5. Thanks for playing!
I am the same song you are! Unfortunately, I don't think I've ever heard it, so I guess that means I'm unknown even to myself.
That quiz assumed I'm a much more happenin' person than I actually am. Hitting clubs in big cities? I would have an easier time answering in which city I'd like to go to art museums.
Anne-It's a cute song. And I had no clue which big city clubs I would visit either. I'd rather pick museums too-but then I'd want just about every city.
Post a Comment