Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What's For Dinner

I know I spend an inordinate amount of time here posting what we eat for dinner, but in a family of six it's a daily worry. Given tonight's busy schedule, I'm going to take the lazy way out and just post the chicken recipe I finally chose for tonight's dinner:

NIKKI’S CHICKEN

Put in Bean Pot: 4-6 boneless chicken breasts cubed, 1 can Cream of Chicken soup, 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup, 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix, 1 can Cream of Celery soup, sliced onions, sliced mushrooms, and 3-4 jalapeƱos. Bake at 350F for 1 ½ hours. Yum!

The problem with my crock-pot cooking is that I leave too early in the morning and arrive home too late in the afternoon to start a meal. But, I love my Home and Garden party bean pot. It works just like a crock-pot, only faster. I found this recipe and many more like it here. Check them out! (And no, this was not an official endorsement paid or otherwise.)

No comments: