Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twilight Tuesday

Like any other self-respecting LDS mommy-blogger, I am Twilight addicted. It took me awhile to warm up to it (or actually it took finding the first book in paperback for under $10 when I was desperate for something new to read), but rest-assured I devoured all the books, fell in love with Edward, and told all my friends about them.

My friend Tracy has been under the weather and entertained herself with these, so I had to do likewise. There were no real surprises when I got the results:

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I'm a Carlisle! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a Carlisle:

"You are intelligent, strong willed and patient. A peaceful lifestyle and helping others is very important to you. You’re not a take charge kind of guy and sometimes rely too
much on your feelings when you make decisions, but you always mean well and try your best to do what’s right."

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Elizabeth Reaser was playing Esme! I just started reading the first book about a week ago, but haven't been able to get much time to myself. That sucks, because I am totally hooked- even after reading such a small portion of the book.

Fortunately, my daughter has read them all (and in record time), so the books are sitting in the bookshelf, waiting to be read again. Now, if only I can keep her from talking about it in front of me. I already know way to much! :-)

Bonnie said...

I'm an Esme, too.

Christina said...

I'm an Esme or a Jacob.

Wendles said...

I'm an Esme...... but that could have just been the mood I was in last night - or maybe this motherhood thing has changed me?!

Anonymous said...

Just started New Moon today. Thanks for the quiz - I'm Bella and Carlisle.