Monday, February 09, 2009

Quotable Natalie (and Dad)

Lately, my kids have become quite enamored of Jon and Kate Plus 8. That must be what prompted this exchange between Natalie and her Dad recently:

Natalie: Hey Dad? What if mom was having six babies at once instead of just one? Do you think we would get our own reality show?
Dad: I think the market for that is pretty flooded right now and there's just one baby in there, we saw it.
Natalie: But if she DID have sextuplets and they DID make a show about us, what would they call it?
Dad: Living Hell!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

And that right there is why I LOVE Dave! ROTFL

Anonymous said...

Seriously ROFLMAO!!!!

Unknown said...

OMGosh LMAO...to to toooo funny! Lilest bean LOVES Jon and Kate +8

Tiffany said...

I second Dave. They doesn't remotely sound like something I would want to do. Heck, one baby sounds like too much to me.

Leeann said...

Oh, that is TOOOOOO funny! Even my hubby loved it!

Melessa Gregg said...

Thanks Ladies! Every once in awhile, he can be pretty funny.