Monday, November 30, 2009

Music Monday: For Katrina

Recently one of my favorite author bloggers mentioned to me on Facebook that she didn't know who Jimmy Fallon was. This likely reflects that she has more refined taste in entertainment than I do. Still...it made my choice for today's featured video much easier. (Psst Katrina, he's the one playing the keyboard.)


5 comments:

rachel... said...

Love SNL. Especially Tracy Morgan. He doesn't even have to do anything but stand there and I still think he's hilarious! Do you watch 30 Rock?

Melessa Gregg said...

I love (and miss) Tracy too! I do watch 30 Rock, but not nearly as often as I would like. There's always something going on around here-I'm sure you can relate.

Christina said...

30 Rock is great! I miss Chris Kataan too! If I could pick out a dream cast from all the players that have been on, he would be at the top! I loved Mango!

Melessa Gregg said...

Even Ellen couldn't resist the lure of Mango!

Katrina Stonoff said...

ROFL! How embarrassing that it took me two weeks to see the entry!

Love the video though! Thank!