I'm suffering from a little bit of writer's block lately, so I borrowed this from my friend Crystal at Memoirs of a Mommy.
Opening…
Do you get regular massages?... No, but I love them.
Do you have an answering machine? ... We only unplugged it recently and switched to cells completely. We still pay for the landline, but it belongs to our kids now.
What cuss word do you use the most? ...Depends on my mood. I shouldn't use them at all.
Are you underweight or overweight? ... Over, but I did have a baby 5 mos. ago.
Can you see your veins? ... Unfortunately
Favorite…
Soap? ...I don't really use soap, but when I did it was Dove. I also love the smell of Ivory. (Usually use Oil of Olay body wash when I haven't been gifted with my usual supply of Bath & Body Works.)
Fruit? ... Strawberries
Kind of red meat? ... I'm not a big fan, but I won't say no to brisket if my father-in-law makes it
Fish? ... Salmon, but I didn't know it until I visited my Favorite Uncle Bob in Seattle just after he had been fishing in Alaska.
Candy bar? ... Twix
Have You Ever…
Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? ....No, but only because they aren't my thing. If you were asking the same about a pint of ice cream...
Eaten lobster? ... Yes.
Climbed a mountain? .... We hiked up one to a small lake for a conservation project when I was a Camp Fire girl, but I don't think we climbed all the way to the top.
Been skydiving? .... Nope and it's never gonna happen!
Been water skiing? ... No
Do You…
Wish you could change something about your life? ... I wish I was more organized, but I'm getting there.
Like your nose? ... Yes
Like salt and vinegar chips? ... No
Eat salsa? ... Yes. I love it best when it's fresh and made to order at your table, but I won't say no to it from a jar either.
Own a boat? ... No.
What Is…
A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences? ... Following basic traffic laws. I guess that only *can* have dire consequences
Your most macho trait? ... I love college football.
The longest relationship you’ve ever had? ... Boy/girl-My 13 year marriage. I've known my girlfriend Michele since we were 4.
Your most embarrassing thoughts? ... Probably anything I've thought about another driver in traffic.
Your most shameful moment? ... Don't feel like sharing it.
This/That…
Bath/Shower? ... Depends on my mood and how much time I have. It's usually a shower, though.
Markers/Crayons? ... Crayons
Pens/Pencils? ... Pencils
Jelly/Cream Cheese? .... I prefer Jelly for sandwiches and cream cheese for everything else. (This is what Crystal answered, but I agree.)
Bagel/Toast? .... Bagels
Finish…
My greatest weakness is … I'm WAY too easily hurt for my own good.
I wish I was … More in control of my life
Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are … Leave my children, re-do the 7th grade, marry someone for their money
The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is … pig's foot-an Italian Christmas delicacy (tasted like REALLY salty ham because that's what it was)
Firsts…
Credit card you had? ... JC Penney's
Loan you got was for? ... A house.
Paycheck was for how much? ... About $300 (Part-time T.A.)
Time you had stitches? ... When I had my first baby
Time you went to the hospital for something? ... Child birth.
Lasts…
Last thing you used a credit card for? ... I don't remember
What was your job previous to the one you have now? ... Archivist/Registrar for The Harn Homestead Museum
Last thing you celebrated? ... My 13th anniversary
Last time you were at a sports bar? ... I'm not sure. But the most memorable was when a group of us from Time Out for Women at lunch at one because it was the only place without a long wait. It isn't open anymore-go figure.
1 comment:
I love reading these things about people I love! :-)
One weird question, though...the one about have you ever eaten lobster...is that rare, anywhere? I've eaten it so many times (and thought everyone had) that I can't imagine anyone other than maybe teens thinking that's an interesting question? :-) These days I see preschoolers eating sushi, so it just struck me as a strange question. Your pig's foot answer to another question is more like what we should be asking about! I've eaten so many wierd things (even bobcat is on my very long list of strange things), but not a pig's foot!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment