Yes, I know I said I thought I was done here. I still may be. BUT, thanks to my friend Allie @
ScrewedUpTexan, I did fix the Comment section. Oh, and I had to physically restrain myself from writing a post for the
RHOK's McLinky Monday round-up. So, maybe I'm not as retired as I thought I was...in the meantime, Comments are open! Be nice or be laughed at, it's your choice.
5 comments:
I think you should stay and write. You have inspired me so much.
I knew you wouldn't really quit! Now that you have comments again I bet it will be easier to write.
Glad you got it working! hey, you could always sign up for the Wednesday rambles where you post random things that happened during the week but don't necessarily have to make it make sense :)
I tried to comment NO, NO, don't stop posting! but of course my comment wouldn't take. Maybe now it will. I enjoy reading you way too much for you to quit. Thanks so much for your inspiration.
Sherry
I was starting to wonder if it was just me that couldn't figure out how to comment on your posts. I figured, "Surely it's all fixed by now. It must be me."
I am glad you can hear me now. :)
Post a Comment