Sunday, December 12, 2010
Meet the Cast
For years I've blogged about my family. I thought some of you might want to "meet" them. This is my Gran D with every last one of her grandchildren. This was taken at my cousin E's wedding last September. The last picture of all of us was taken at Christmas in 1990. We've changed a bit since then. But she says she is just as excited about this picture as she is over any of the ones we give her of our children-even if they are much cuter. I don't blame her, I love this pic too.
From left to right: Cousins Jonathan and Daniel, Gran D, Eric (he and Jonathan are more like the older and younger brothers I never had than they are cousins), my sisters Janet and Selena, me, and my cousin Megan. Jonathan and Daniel are the sons of "Uncle Buck" and Eric and Megan belong to Favorite Uncle Bob. I think our family cleans up pretty well and thanks for letting me share them with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment