Makes me want to go and hang out at my local Shell station! Thanks for posting this because I did, in fact, miss it and I love Alan Rickman (and I'm female).
Yummy! Though right at first I thought it might be a father and daughter, ack! LOL. Jen
Hott. :) Even though I do wish he'd smile a little. But that wouldn't have fit the overall mood, I guess... which is probably why they cast him.Still. Lurvh Alan Rickman. Glad you posted this, I remember seeing it in comments and thinking, "I've got to link to this later."
oh rawrrrrrrr! I love me some Alan Rickman! And I really liked the I'm too sexy montage that YouTube has there at the bottom of the video. MMMM...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Makes me want to go and hang out at my local Shell station!
Thanks for posting this because I did, in fact, miss it and I love Alan Rickman (and I'm female).
Yummy! Though right at first I thought it might be a father and daughter, ack! LOL.
Jen
Hott.
:) Even though I do wish he'd smile a little. But that wouldn't have fit the overall mood, I guess... which is probably why they cast him.
Still. Lurvh Alan Rickman. Glad you posted this, I remember seeing it in comments and thinking, "I've got to link to this later."
oh rawrrrrrrr! I love me some Alan Rickman! And I really liked the I'm too sexy montage that YouTube has there at the bottom of the video. MMMM...
Post a Comment